Friday, August 14, 2015

First day of school and Amy

Here's a video of Dori grooving to Amy Whinehouse. He thought the song was funny for some reason so I started recording :) 

Ben and Alex enjoyed their first day of school. We were so excited for them and nervous at the same time. For some inexplicable reason I came down with a nervous laughing attack while Chris was driving and it didn't help Alex's nerves and Ben was saying "why are you laughing?" And I was all "I don't know!!?!" 

They seem to like it and even overheard Alex tell his friends "I think I made a girlfriend today." I don't know what that exactly means but it sounds like it went good. Ben said his Spanish teacher is "super nice and positive" and he seemed to enjoy talking to everyone. Alex asked everyone in his class to pray for Dori. 

Last night was their fall sports kickoff and today was only a 1/2 day so week one is a win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment